Ring Size Adjuster for Loose Rings – Jewelry Guard, Spacer, Sizer, Fitter – 12 Pack, 2 Sizes – Spiral Silicone Tightener Set with Polishing Cloth
About This Product
- FIT 90% OF RINGS – Come in 2 sizes: (6 pcs) ø2mm X 10cm coil is best for thin rings that are less then 3mm in thickness and the (6 pcs) ø3mm X 10cm flat coils are best for rings up to 5mm in thickness. This Ring Size Adjuster will make your ring smaller without resizing. Moreover, it fits both women and men rings. Whatever you do your ring fits perfect and there is no chance to lose your valuable jewelry down.
- HIGH QUALITY FDA CERTIFIED TPU SILICONE – Forget about allergies and discomfort. TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) is used in medicine and therefore is completely safe for health and causes NO irritation whatsoever. TPU is reusable and durable. It is also suitable for all rings: gold, silver, platinum and for those rings that have diamonds.
- MULTIPURPOSE – This small device is extremely useful as it resolves many issues such as: losing rings, oversize rings and even combining multiple thin rings in one single piece. You are stressed out before your wedding and you lost weight, your engagement ring is loose, and you are worried to lose it? Don’t worry about that, this Ring Size Adjuster is specifically designed to secure your rings.
- SAFE FOR YOUR RINGS – The silicone ring adjuster resolves the issue without damaging the ring, some rings cannot be resized in a traditional way by a jeweler as this procedure may damage the gemstones and also distort the original beauty of the ring, so the ultimate solution here is a RING SIZE ADJUSTER. It will resize your ring safely and keep it beautiful, just as it was when you bought it!
- INVISIBLE AND DISCRETE – Your new ring adjusters are completely see-through and leave no doubt about visibility, however it is there accomplishing its mission. No one will notice the ring adjuster is there, unless you point your finger at it. It also is made from memory material and will not get loose on your ring or stretch out, it will always keep its initial form.